Meet Your Blogger
Let's get to know one another, shall we? I'll go first!
- I am happily married
- Love my crazy 8 (kids) and all of their little munchkins
- Consider myself a pretty cool gramma (slang for Grandma, Nana, Oma, GiGi.)
- My kryptonite is Mexican food and anything chocolate with peanut butter
- I just started piano lessons
- My favorite healthy hot drink is Unimate, & my favorite healthy cold drink is Matcha
If you asked my friends and family they would say I am...
- Blessed with the gift of gab
- Adventurous (new places, food & things)
- Definitely a people person
- Unable to hold a tune, a beat or any type of rhythm
- Full of embarrassing moments (eye roll)
Love What You Do
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life” Well, I must LOVE what I do!!! Because it does NOT feel like work, I actually look forward to it every day, it is never boring and I have been doing it as long as I can remember (started back in 1987) and at times it feels effortless. Hey, put your calculators away! It's rude to guess someone’s age.
Over the years, I have helped countless people of all ages; shapes and sizes lose those undesirable pounds. It has been a joy educating, motivating and supporting each person through his or her transformation journey. The best reward is watching them arrive, hitting that measurable goal and then knowing they have the tools, strategy and confidence to keep it off for life.
Always Learn Something New
Not only have I just started piano lessons, I am creating a website and am now a blogger too!! All of which can be a little overwhelming. In fact, it has just about scared the socks off of me at times!
Because I had no idea how to start writing a blog, I did what every newbie blogger does; I went to Google search and educated myself. Blogging Basics #101 encouraged me to find my niche and challenged me to write to you about my passion.
Take 3 With Me
So what will I blog about (drum roll please…)? I will blog how to overcome your obstacles while trying to lose that stubborn weight! I am inspired daily as I asess my clients on their successes and obstacles from the previous week. I find it so rewarding to travel this journey with them as they strive to be a little better each day. So, that is my niche and that is how I plan to inspire you.
So please accept my invitation to follow my blog. And then take just 3 minutes every now and again to view or read my post while you have your morning coffee or tea. In fact that sounds a little catchy, let’s name this blog "Take 3 With Me!"